My Dear Service Knowledge Base Associates,
A year ago, a humble idea germinated into action; that seed has now become a healthy and stronger sapling; further, it is growing into a tree and serving its purpose, even better.
We believed in the need for enabling Quality & Excellence as employability skills of professionals, foster growth in their career and enable them to be better equipped for the rapidly changing & real world.
This was achieved by the following:
– Generating awareness around sweeping changes in business, management, technology practices
– Identifying mentorship opportunities
– Knowledge management through in-house resource library of success stories and case studies
We enabled the learning through masterclass series with leading experts speaking on industry-related challenges and contemporary best practices to help avoid pitfalls.
The journey of thousand miles started on 5th Jan 2020, and you judged it right, today is the momentous occasion of our SKB’s first year anniversary. It is truly a time to celebrate!!
- 30+ sessions were delivered by expert practitioners from marquee companies in Quality/Excellence domain which include joint sessions with ASQ and IQA
- 40+ speakers from various top MNCs including Coca-Cola, Conduent, Cognizant, DXC, ISB, KPMG, Society Générale, Prudent, SCOPE, Sutherland Global, Tata, Tech Mahindra, etc.
- 1200+ participants from leading companies including Accenture, Amazon, BoA, CMA-CGM, Citi, Cognizant, Deutsche Bank, E&Y, IBM, Infosys, Ingersoll Rand, FORD, Novartis, Pfizer, Schneider, etc.
- 140+ active members
- 350+ followers on SKB LinkedIn page
- Initiated a special interest group on banking domain to enable learning
- Identified 5 mentors who are currently industry practioners to step in and help on need basis
- Established a library of artifacts for reference
During the pandemic, each one of you have contributed in various forms to ensure that the sessions were conducted without a break. This would not have progressed so far without your patronage and participation. My sincere thanks to each one of you for the constant encouragement.
Kudos to you all, we as a SKB family will continue to rock in 2021!